Friday, February 20, 2009

Rihanna Beaten Photo Leaked

I saw this last night, but was too tired to post. And the original article I saw this on didn't exist anymore so I had to do some Googling. Anyways, here's the pic:

That, according to TMZ, is after Chris Brown layed the smack-down on his girlfriend Rihanna.

The police are investigating who could have leaked this photo, so I am assuming it is really her. Either way, bad news for Chris Brown. Good news if it hurts his case.

Chris Brown, who I think is a piece of shit, said he was recently "sorry". Well, if that photo is real, then sorry just ain't gunna cut it Chris! But I think he will learn his lesson if he serves a few years in Federal Pound-Me-In-The-Ass Prison.

Story Here

2 comments:

  1. thanks for the news update, Frank.
    Have a good one, chief.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Conjugal visits? Mmmm. Not that I know of. Y'know, minimum-security prison is no picnic. I have a client in there right now. He says the trick is: kick someone's ass the first day, or become someone's bitch. Then everything will be all right. W-Why do you ask, anyway?

    ReplyDelete