Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Why Go Once? Pearl Jam Releases Ten Again, Keeps the Even Flow Alive, Like Looking from The Porch Garden at the Vast Deep Black Oceans. Jeremy.


Not to be confused with the new studio album they're working on, Pearl Jam is reissuing a remixed Ten, their hit 1991 album that taught me what an aural orgasm, or an "aurgasm" (it only works in print) was. And get this, it's even more just as awesome as the original! So think Bush's Deconstructed, just not shitty!

On March 24th, Pearl Jam continues its trend of kicking rock and roll's ass with the remixed version of Ten, which will include all 11 (I know, that grunge is so unconventional!) of Ten's Remastered originals, plus Remixed Versions of the songs, and some Bonus Tracks! *Cream :)* I can't contain myself, I keep capitalizing everything. I feel so German. You see that headline up there? That's the kind of Creativity a Degree in English will get you (i.e.;Jack squat I write for a shitty blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment